Monday 30 March 2015

Hi everyone, so I know I haven't updated my blog in about 3 months, haha, but I was on outreach and had very minimal wifi. Anyways so my outreach in Asia! It was so amazing. Thank you for everyone who supported me through my time there. My teams main ministry we did in Ch!n@ was friendship evangelism. We would go to the universities all over the city we were in and just sit down and make friends with university students. Over our three months we became really close with a few of the friends we made and just asked the Lord to be in our conversations and to lead them how He wanted. A lot of the time we ended up talking about religion or our beliefs as christians with our university friends we had made. It was so cool to see how open our friends were to hearing what we had to say! Another HUGE part of our ministry was during christmas we would host and put on Christmas parties! We got to do a skit and worship and tell the gospel and a teaching! It was really awesome and a powerful way to connect to the people who came. My team saw the Lord work in crazy ways we didn't expect at all. It was so amazing. Going into this nation I wasn't expecting to see too much harvest at all, I was just expecting to go and plant seeds which is still awesome, but by the end of our outreach we saw about 60 people or more salvations! Praise the Lord!!! All glory to Him! It was so amazing. My outreach over all was incredible. My favourite part was going to an orphanage once a week and getting to love the kids there and connect with them, each week creating a better bond with them. Those kids definitely stole my heart. I can't wait to see how the nation of Ch!n@ is transformed by Christ in the upcoming generations. He is definitely moving in great ways there. Thanks for everyone who supported me and prayed for my team while being out there! I couldn't have gone on this outreach without you guys!
God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment