Saturday 18 October 2014

It's been a full month I've been here at YWAM and it's been a crazy experience! So far I've had three weeks of lectures. The first week was Basic Christianity, just going over what as christians we believe. The second week was Father Heart of God which was an intense topic. We learnt about God's unfailing love and what holds us back from knowing that. This past week was the topic Identity in Christ, which was super cool just learning who we are, like children of the King and 4 other identities. Next week we are doing a media fast because our topic is Hearing the voice of God. I'm excited to see what we learn about this week and in the up coming weeks here in lecture phase! Some things I've done on the weekends that are really cool are going to bamboo forest and jumping off waterfalls! That was a cool experience and I recommend it for anyone who is in Maui!







No comments:

Post a Comment